Website Magnolia Behavior Therapy
Magnolia Behavior Therapy is hiring multiple candidates for a Behavioral Technician position. Full-time and Part-time positions are available in multiple locations including Seattle, Kitsap County, Snohomish, DuPont, Olympia, Spokane and Wenatchee [coming soon].
At Magnolia, we are passionate autism experts who empower children to reach their fullest potential. We believe every child is capable of making progress and we are here to help them. You must be a dedicated and eager team member to help us fulfill our mission.
This is an entry-level position, and no prior experience is required. We will train you!
Our ideal candidate is someone with a strong work ethic who is patient, resilient, and passionate about helping children because we firmly believe that every child is capable of learning and making progress.
- Potential for growth and advancement after just 3 months!
- After only 6 months, there is potential to enter our Supervised Fieldwork program to become a BCBA, or BCaBA
- If you want a flexible schedule in a job that makes a difference then this is the job for you!
- An Ideal candidate is someone who is great with kids and has prior childcare experience. This would be a perfect job for a college student or parent.
- High school diploma or equivalent (prefer some college hours)
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- We follow all CDC covid recommendations and full PPE is available.