Website Magnolia Behavior Therapy
Magnolia Behavior Therapy is one of the leading providers of ABA Therapy to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities in the Puget Sound.
We are currently seeking EXPERIENCED, enthusiastic and, qualified Behavior technicians/ABA Therapists to join our Spokane team!
If you are outgoing, dedicated to making a difference in the lives of those affected with Autism, desire to be part of a dynamic, professional group atmosphere, and are driven to be a part of a company that focuses all our energies on the CLIENT, we want to hear from you!
As an employee of Magnolia Behavior Therapy, you will implement academic programming, social skills, social games, fun and natural life skills, and behavioral procedures as designed and maintained by your BCBA. Frequent supervision with your BCBA/Supervisor and on-going staff trainings provides you the opportunity to develop and grow professionally, as well as, make the most effective progress with your clients.
Extensive training that meets the new Registered Behavior Technician [RBT] standards is provided to all new team members!
Paid practicum positions are also available for those interested in becoming a BCBA!
MINIMUM Requirement for ABA Therapist:
Must have completed a minimum of 12 semester hours (or equivalent) of college coursework and currently be enrolled in course of study leading to an associate’s or bachelor’s degree (psychology, education, social work, behavioral sciences, human development or related fields)
Have completed a minimum of 48 semester hours (or equivalent) of college coursework.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Completed 40 hours of classroom training regarding Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Directly and indirectly supervised fieldwork experiences working with children on the Autism Spectrum
- Be familiar with behavioral-based teaching procedures such as: Discrete Trial Training [DTT], Natural Environment Teaching [NET], Errorless Learning [EL], Applied Behavior Analysis [ABA], Picture Exchange Communication System [PECS] and/or Pivotal Response Training [PRT].
To be considered for one of several positions, you must also be
- available to work during the after-school hours [3-7pm]
- able to pass a criminal record background check
- have reliable transportation.